When: February 27, 2018; 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Where: Wilson Education Center
2101 Grace Avenue
Charlestown IN 47111
Presenters: Cheryl Moore, Food Distribution Program Specialist, Indiana Dept. of Education; and Kristine Corey-Kleptz, Registered Dietitian (RD)
Commodity Survey Completion
* The National School Lunch Program and some Summer Food Service Program can receive food made available from the USDA. Also, known as USDA Foods.
* Commodities account for up to 20% of the school’s lunch budget.
* The USDA program provides commodities valued at approximately $40 million+ dollars in both end and raw products.
K12 Foodservice & ProcessorLink
* Software used to manage the school’s commodity processing program
* Ability to monitor USDA Bulk product balances
* Reporting available to assist in managing your commodities
Fee: NO FEE. We welcome your company and your questions!
Please bring your
login credentials if you would like to discuss specific problem areas.