IAESC Procurement and Cooperative Purchasing Program expands the buying power of its member school corporations. Created in 1999, IAESC Procurement was the first e-procurement system in Indiana and sponsored by the Wilson Education Center (WEC). WEC has been doing statewide cooperative purchasing designed for K-12 schools since 1977. All bids are published and awarded in Indiana by the WEC Governing Board. Prior to going electronic, the Wilson Education Center compiled the data and produced catalogs that were shipped to the Education Service Centers for distribution to its members. So, if you remember the different colored catalogs, your school corporation truly has been participating with IAESC Procurement since 1977!Top Reasons to choose IAESC Procurement:
1. Satisfaction of knowing the bidding process meets all required bidding laws
2. The WEC is audited by the Indiana State Board of Accounts
3. FREE web-based program with unlimited users (no fees)
4. Confidence that you are purchasing through a safe and controlled environment
5. Approval process that is simple and keeps you in control
6. Full accounting package integration (RDS, Komputrol and Skyward)
7. Access to vendor’s entire product line with discounted pricing for IAESC Procurement customers
8. Participation in AEPA - the 25 state buying consortium with contracts from Quill, CDW-G and many more.
9. FREE training - on site and web-based
10. Excellent Customer Service
11. Volume purchasing means lower costs for essential products (accomplished statewide through the IAESC Procurement program, GovPro and on a multi-state basis through AEPA)
12. NO MANDATE to use one procurement system over another (supporting document available)
13. Access to 30 product categories and over 78 vendors
IAESC Procurement Customer Service is divided into four territories within Indiana: Southeast, Southwest, Northeast, and Northwest. The following information will help you make the most of our services.
The Southeast e-Procurement Specialist is Benita Fischer. She can be reached at 800-326-5467 Extension 211 or 502-381-2508. Counties in the Southeast territory are: Bartholomew, Brown, Clark, Dearborn, Decatur, Delaware, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Hancock, Harrison, Henry, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, Madison, Ohio, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Scott, Shelby, Switzerland, Union, Washington and Wayne.The Southwest e-Procurement Specialist is Nathan Clover. He can be reached at 800-326-5467 Extension 216 or 502-381-1042. Counties in the Southwest territory are: Clay, Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Green, Hendricks, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Montgomery, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, Parke, Perry, Pike, Posey, Putnam, Spencer, Sullivan, Vanderburgh, Vermillion, Vigo and Warrick.The Northwest e-Procurement Specialist is Pam Clover. She can be reached at 800-326-5467 Extension 208 or 502-381-2679. Counties in the Northwest territory are: Benton, Boone, Cass, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Fulton, Jasper, Lake, LaPorte, Marion, Marshall, Newton, Porter, Pulaski, St. Joseph, Starke, Tippecanoe, Warren and White.The Northeast e-Procurement Specialist is Jimmy Tyler. He can be reached at 800-326-5467 Extension 203 or 502-381-1043. Counties in the Northeast territory are: Adams, Allen, Blackford, DeKalb, Elkhart, Grant, Hamilton, Howard, Huntington, Jay, Kosciusko, Lagrange, Miami, Noble, Steuben, Tipton, Wabash,Wells, Whitley.IAESC Procurement Training
The Wilson Education Center schedules trainings (both on site and via webinar) upon request. Simply contact your e-Procurement Specialist to establish a date and time.